Looking to help out? Can't find the time to go to workdays? Need more Goblin Stamps? Have extra costumes?
Donate them for Goblin Stamps!
*All Gift Cards to Amazon, Joanns, Lowes and Home Depot you
get an Exchange Rate at ($1-5 Goblin Stamps)
- For every $25 spent you get a LCO reagent.
- For every $50 spent you get a Boon/gift of the land for the weekend
- For every $100 spent you get a Magic Item Pick.
- Please Forward all Gift Cards to Plot so that you can be properly
- Scroll down to the bottom for further *guidelines
Items that can be exchanged
- Cash ($1-5GS) Current Exchange rate
- Bird seed, packet cloth (White, Orange, blue), and rubber bands
- Garland, leaves, other dryad costuming!!!!
- Spirit gum
- Rope lights (battery powered)
- Disposable dish wear and utensils
- Trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels
- Bug spray (unscented and deet-free)
- Make-up wipes!!!!
- Sponges, make-up wedges, large car sponges
- Storage containers with lids
- Horns, ears, masks, and prosthetics "Sarr"
- Fur and other costume accessories
- Belts (ring belts or buckle belts)
- Peasant shirts in multiple sizes and basic colors
- Black sweat pants, wrap pants, or scrubs
- NPC Make-up (preferrably Mehran or Ben-nye)
- Armor (leather,metal, or wood)
- NPC costuming (monster clothes, capes, robes, hats)
- Masks (Goblin, Monster, Bug, etc.)!!!
- 2x4s, sub Flooring, plywood, etc.
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Batteries "all sizes"
- Dry erase boards and dry erase markers
- Tarps and camo netting
- Extension cords!!!
- Spray Paint (any and all colors!)
- Hand tools/power tools
- Tabards or Fabric (Black,Green,Blue,White,Gray)!!!
- Clothes Hangers
- Folding and non-folding tables
- Glow sticks and LED lights
- Outdoor solar LED lights
- 3 inch binders
Donate via PayPal below
*Our general policies on donations is as follows:
1. If you would not use it, we don’t want it. Which means, if the item in question is not of a quality that you yourself would make use of, then we will be unlikely to accept it.
2. If it is not on the list of items needed then we may not accept it. While we are grateful for any donations you may bring to us, there are some things we just do not need any more of. Space to store all of the things involved is always an issue, and when we have too much of one thing we are not able to accept any more of the things we need. Please check the lists before you make any purchases, or spend hours constructing anything. We hate to turn away anyone with something to give, but sometimes it is unavoidable.
3. You may ship your donation to us. Please notify us first and make sure you let us know who you are and your player number please.
4. Standard Gobby to Dollar rate. Make sure you keep your receipt as otherwise we are going to guess. We also reward time spent working at 20 goblin stamps per hour. Specifically requested or needed donations may have an increased ratio, which will be posted on the Donations page, or in the Donations on our facebook page.
5. Higher quality items will get more stamps.
6. Please remember that all items must not have any religious symbols on them of any kind.
7. Talk to us! The staff will decide based on the above policy and our current needs what is a fair and rewarding amount of stamps to compensate you for your donation. If you feel you are not being treated fairly let us know, we will try to work something out.